Top best answers to the question «Where is the best place to stay in venice»
- Ultimately, the best places to stay in Venice are those in the two central sestieri of San Marco and San Polo. Because Venice is a labyrinth of canals and small streets, you’re not going to want to stay far from the main sights or a vaporetto stop, which these two neighborhoods provide.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where is the best place to stay in venice?» often ask the following questions:
💉 Best place to stay when visiting venice italy?
- S anta Croce is one of the best neighbourhood to stay in Venice Italy as it is quiet and unique as compared to the other districts in the area. If you are looking for accommodation and great hotels to stay in you should try this area. Santa Croce is the home to the four bridges in the area that pedestrians use to cross the Grand Canal.
- Where is a good place to stay in venice italy?
- Where is the cheapest place to stay in venice italy?
- Where is the best place to go in venice?
💉 Which is the best place to stay in venice italy?
- San Marco is the best place to stay in Venice, Italy. It’s the heart of the city and its main tourist area. San Marco features all the iconic landmarks – Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark’s Basilica. Don’t forget to buy tickets for Doge’s Palace in advance (the waiting lines are huge).
- Where is the best place to park in venice?
- Where is the best place to run in venice?
- Where is the best place to visit in venice?
💉 Where is the safest place to stay in venice?
- If you visit Venice during these times, the safest option is to choose a hotel in the upper part of town, close to the railway station or Piazzale Roma. Editor’s note: The information contained on this page was compiled using real traveler reviews about warnings and dangers in Venice.
- Where are the best places to stay in venice?
- Where is the best part of venice to stay?
- Where is the best place in italy to stay?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Where is the best place to stay in venice?» so you can surely find the answer!Where is the best place to stay in calabria?
- Baia degli Achei Village - TH Resorts, Hotel La Bussola, and Villaggio Il Gabbiano are all popular resorts for travelers staying in Calabria. See the full list: Calabria Resorts.
- The Place In Rome is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Rome, 1 km from Piazza Barberini and 1 km from Santa Maria Maggiore. Central Station is a great choice for travelers interested in history, architecture and sightseeing.
- Catania is a great place to use as a base for visiting Sicily, due to its nearby airport, great hotel offering, and its proximity to the Etna, one of the world’s most active volcanos, which is almost always in a permanent state of eruption. The best area to stay in Catania is its historical centre.
- The charming town of Lucca is one of the most popular places to stay in Tuscany because it’s known as one of the most beautiful parts of the whole region.
- Cuisine: Italian. Style / Ambiance: Located on historic Torcello island, Locanda Cirpriani is just 30 minutes from the center of Venice, and despite not being in the city center is still regarded as one of the best places to eat in Venice.
- ATMs or cashpoints nearly always have the best exchange rates. Currency-exchange offices and hotel reception desks tend to offer poor rates, and sometimes their commissions are outrageous. (The last time we checked the Travelex office in Venice, it was charging an 8.5 percent commission on U.S. dollar notes, plus a €3,50 handling fee.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport is located on the Italian mainland about 8 miles from Venice. It is connected with 69 cities non-stop and about 53 Venice flights operate out of the city. Current airfare to Venice can be found online from countries all over the world and cheap flights to Venice are always on offer.
- San Marco district is certainly one of the top 5 places to visit in Venice, and also one of the most popular tourist destinations in Venice. San Marco district is one of the easiest districts in Venice to navigate, and it's also home to some of the best Venice hotels.
- San Marco is the best area to stay in Venice, Italy. It’s the heart of the city and its main tourist area. San Marco features all the iconic landmarks – Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark’s Basilica. Don’t forget to buy tickets for Doge’s Palace in advance (the waiting lines are huge).
- If you decide to stay in Venice proper, check out Locanda Fiorita. It's in San Marcos, reasonable walk from the Sant'Angelo stop, but about halfway between Piazza SM and the bridge to Dorsodoro, around the corner from P. Santo Stefano. Close enough to stuff but away from the main crowds.
- If you’re looking for convenience and atmosphere, the best area to stay in Venice is the San Marco neighborhood, around Piazza San Marco. In San Marco, you’ll be within walking distance of many of the major sites such as St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, and Rialto Bridge .
- For a livelier experience, look to the cities Reggio Calabria, Cosenza, and the regional capital, Catanzaro, which is centrally located and therefore ideal as a base for traveling around. Soverato on the east coast or Tropea on the west coast are solid choices if you want to stay in a smaller but still travel-friendly town.
- The best area to stay in Catania is its historical centre. La Piazza del Duomo, which houses two of the city´s most visited attractions, El Duomo (The Cathedral) and the famous Fountain of the Elephant, is the most central point which you can use as a reference to judge how far a hotel is from the city centre.
- Located at the heart of Florence, Hostel Gallo d’Oro is our top choice for where to stay in San Marco. A short walk to the Duomo and train station, this hostel is close to restaurants, bars, and the city’s top attractions.
Where are the best places to stay in Italy?
- One of the best places to visit in Italy, Venice is a unique city in that is built upon a lagoon surrounded by the Adriatic Sea . Located in northeastern Italy, Venice is an archipelago of 118 islands all connected by hundreds of beautiful bridges and scenic canals.
- Here you'll also find The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, one of the oldest and most elegant hotels in the area and the only 5 star de-luxe hotel in Bellagio. Villa d'Este occupies a pristine position on the banks of the lake, in the village of Cernobbio on the west coast, and, now a luxury hotel, is one of the most famous of Lake Como's villas.
- The best areas to stay in Milan are located within Zone 1, where you can walk to Milan top attractions or take a quick metro or tram ride to get around. We’ve stayed in a couple of hotels in Milan city center, but so far the best one was Camperio Suites & Apartment.
- Piazza del Plebiscito offers just that, located close to the sea and the neighbourhoods of Quartieri Spagnoli and Centro Storico. Naples is the main city in the Campania region and embodies the Italian dolce vita.
- The hotel Grand'Italia is right in front of the train station if you prefer to stay nearby your transportation. The four star Art Deco hotel is air conditioned and has free Internet access. The Hotel Donatello is right across the street from the Basilica di Sant'Antonio and has a restaurant called Ristorante S. Antonio.
- The Hotel Piccolo Portofino is a four-star luxury hotel in Portofino near the Church of St. Martin and just steps from the Portofino Marina. They have a restaurant and bar, as well as free breakfast and wifi with your stay. With over 23 rooms, it is a great place to stay!