Video answer: 🏖️ the top 10 things to do in naples | what to do in naples & where to go, by the locals 🍕
Top best answers to the question «Where is the best place to stay in naples italy»
- Piazza del Plebiscito offers just that, located close to the sea and the neighbourhoods of Quartieri Spagnoli and Centro Storico. Naples is the main city in the Campania region and embodies the Italian dolce vita.
- Naples is a pretty small city, with many key attractions located in the same area so choosing where to stay in Naples is easy. This means that while there are a few interesting neighborhoods, you’ll want to stay somewhere central and coastal! Most Naples neighborhoods are suburbs stretching far out of the city center.
- While looking for safe accommodation in Naples, you need to know that the center is the safest part of the city. Also, it is a great place for exploring the city and the whole region as well. The Historic Center of Naples is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best areas where you can stay in Naples.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where is the best place to stay in naples italy?» often ask the following questions:
💉 Where is the best place to live in naples italy?
Where to Stay in Naples (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Centro Storico – Where to stay in Naples your first time.
- Quartieri Spagnoli – Where to stay in Naples on a budget.
- Vomero – Best area to stay in Naples for nightlife.
- Chiaia – Coolest place to stay in Naples.
- Piazza del Plebiscito – Best neighbourhood in Naples for families.
- Where is the best place in italy to stay?
- Where to stay in naples italy area?
- Where to stay near naples italy airport?
💉 Where is the best place to visit in naples italy?
- The harbor of Naples is the primary place to visit, with it's beautiful scenery and numerous cafes and ice cream parlors. It is right opposite the Piazza del Municipio with its beautiful Castel Nuovo, Naples city center. Printable map to take along. Cruise calendar for this port.
- Where is the best place to stay in calabria, italy?
- Where is the best place to stay in florence italy?
- Where is the best place to stay in genoa italy?
💉 Where to stay in naples italy?
- The view from the top of the hill of Naples is just Stunning. Posillipo and Vomero are two of the best area to stay in Naples and enjoy the view. This post may contain affiliate links or Sponsored Links, useful experiences that we love to suggest to you.
- Where is the best place to stay in milan italy?
- Where is the best place to stay in padua italy?
- Where is the best place to stay in portofino italy?
Video answer: 10 things to do in naples, italy travel guide
We've handpicked 26 related questions for you, similar to «Where is the best place to stay in naples italy?» so you can surely find the answer!Where is the best place to stay in positano, italy?
- Lower Positano. Lower Positano is the best place to stay if you’re visiting Positano for the first time. Located close to Positano Beach, this neighbourhood sits at the bottom of the village.
- Being long and narrow, nowhere is too far from the sea, and if you choose to stay in a location somewhere in the middle of the Salento peninsula, you can reach the splendid beaches of both the Adriatic and the Ionian coasts, as well as the area's historic towns, within a matter of about 20 minutes.
- The best area to stay in Sorrento is the centre, Piazza Tasso , as this area has the highest concentration of luxury and cheap hotels, attractions, pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants as well as shopping opportunities.
- Atrani, situated south of Amalfi, might be our favorite. It’s the smallest town in southern Italy—but one of the most charming. With its seaside houses and serene atmosphere, Atrani is perfect for visitors looking for a quiet base on the Amalfi coast. And for those in search of a sandy beach (not so easy to find here), visiting Atrani is a must!
- One of the safest place to stay in Naples is the waterfront district of Chiaia. This is where locals and travelers come to shop. From designer goods by Louis Vuitton to independent fashion boutiques, you can buy just about anything in chic Chiaia.
Video answer: Best place to stay in south italy i most beautiful village in italy i vlog in italy i naples, italyBest place to stay when visiting venice italy?
- S anta Croce is one of the best neighbourhood to stay in Venice Italy as it is quiet and unique as compared to the other districts in the area. If you are looking for accommodation and great hotels to stay in you should try this area. Santa Croce is the home to the four bridges in the area that pedestrians use to cross the Grand Canal.
- The best place to stay in La Spezia is the old town which can be found right next to the port. Home to a labyrinth of quaint pedestrian streets, the old town conceals what beauty is left of this now large and important port town.
Video answer: Top 10 things to do in naples, italyWhere to stay in naples italy with kids?
Where to stay in Naples Italy?
- The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Naples, Italy 1. Royal Continental Hotel 2. Europa Grand Hotel 3. Suite Apartments Angioini 4. Vivi Napoli 5. Best Western Hotel Plaza Naples
- Old Town – where to stay in Naples for the first time…
- Chiaia – best place to stay in Napoli for luxury…
- Vomero – for a local experience…
- Posillipo – best place to stay in Naples for families…
- Quartieri Spagnoli – where to stay for budget travelers…
- Central Station – for easy access to other areas…
- Best honeymoon stays in Venice: Rialto Unique Venice Experience is among the best four star properties in Venice. Costwise, it is among the less expensive hotels in Venice that are just beside a canal. Hotel Henry is our recommendation for budget travellers.
Video answer: 10 best places to visit in italy - travel videoWhat is the best place to stay in italy?
- For the best mix of accessibility, scenery, and offbeatness, the village of Varenna on Lake Como is my top choice, while Lake Maggiore is a suitable backup. You could spend a busy day side-tripping from Milan (about one hour away by train) to either lake, do some island- and villa-hopping, and be home in time for dinner.
- What's more, Tuscan locales like Pisa and Siena are an easy drive from top destinations such as Bologna and Cinque Terre, perfect for those who don't want to stay in one place for too long. Belongs on List?
- Baia degli Achei Village - TH Resorts, Hotel La Bussola, and Villaggio Il Gabbiano are all popular resorts for travelers staying in Calabria. See the full list: Calabria Resorts.
- The Place In Rome is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Rome, 1 km from Piazza Barberini and 1 km from Santa Maria Maggiore. Central Station is a great choice for travelers interested in history, architecture and sightseeing.
- Catania is a great place to use as a base for visiting Sicily, due to its nearby airport, great hotel offering, and its proximity to the Etna, one of the world’s most active volcanos, which is almost always in a permanent state of eruption. The best area to stay in Catania is its historical centre.
- The charming town of Lucca is one of the most popular places to stay in Tuscany because it’s known as one of the most beautiful parts of the whole region.
- Ultimately, the best places to stay in Venice are those in the two central sestieri of San Marco and San Polo. Because Venice is a labyrinth of canals and small streets, you’re not going to want to stay far from the main sights or a vaporetto stop, which these two neighborhoods provide.
- One of the most popular Naples beaches Italy is Lungomare di Pozzuoli, a rocky Italian beach. Don’t think about swimming here unless you’re a shark.
Video answer: What to eat in naples, italy - best street food in naples, neapolitan pizza i italian street foodWhere is the best pizza in naples italy?
- Here are the top 5 places for the best pizza in the world in Naples, Italy (all places were recommended to me by the locals!): 1. L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele This is the famous pizzeria where they filmed the adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert’s... 2. Pizzeria Sorbillo Pizzeria Sorbillo was located ...
- Palazzo Guglielmo is located in a small town by the Salentine Coast. It offers a range of smart accommodation featuring plenty of light hues, as well as lush gardens and a private pool. Quiet and serene.
- San Marco is the best place to stay in Venice, Italy. It’s the heart of the city and its main tourist area. San Marco features all the iconic landmarks – Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark’s Basilica. Don’t forget to buy tickets for Doge’s Palace in advance (the waiting lines are huge).
Plan to spend at least three days in Naples to cover the many attractions listed in my three-day Naples itinerary, along with Pompeii, Herculaneum, or Sorrento, or stay longer to explore some of the surrounding area like the Amalfi Coast, Isle of Ischia, or Isle of Capri.