Asked By: Genoveva O'Keefe
Date created: Tue, Nov 2, 2021 7:37 AM
Date updated: Sat, Sep 24, 2022 11:07 AM
Top best answers to the question «What to wear in venice italy august»
- Slacks or knee length shorts, nice shirt for men. Skirt, capri, or palazzo style pants with blouse or top for women. Comfortable walking shoes. I have been in Venice twice in August and it was very very hot when I was there.
What to pack for Venice in summer (June, July, August)
- Light, breathable summer dresses/skirts.
- Long linen pants.
- T-shirts and strappy tops.
- A light shawl to cover your shoulders in churches.
- Underwear and socks.
- A wide brim hat.
- Mosquito repellent – Venice has voracious mosquitoes with all those canals.