Top best answers to the question «What should i pack for rome in january»
Wear jeans, comfortable walking shoes, a comfy warm winter jacket, and carry a small umbrella, just in case! I cannot stress highly enough how important it is to wear comfortable shoes, whether you visit Rome in January or another time of year. So make sure you bring quality, comfortable socks, too.
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Dress in jeans or heavy cotton pants.
- Wear a light cotton shirt with a sweater/cardigan.
- Wear a waterproof coat/jacket.
- Bring a warm hat and gloves.
- Last but not least, don't forget the Italian MUST WEAR - a scarf. Always a scarf.
- Good walking shoes, well broken in: opt for ankle boots or full boots (no need for lined ones not snow shows)
- Walking socks and warm tights (Italian women love colored tights, black or brown in particular)
- Long trousers or jeans.
- Below the knee skirt.
- Long sleeve tops / shirts.