What is the relative location of pompeii?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the relative location of pompeii?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the relative location of pompeii?» often ask the following questions:
💉 What is the relative location of the volcano in pompeii?
Mount Vesuvius is a volcano in the Gulf of Naples, Its relative location is between Pompeii and Herculaneum, towards the coast of Italy.
- What is the relative location for italy?
- What is the relative location for rome?
- What is the relative location of italy?
💉 What is the location of pompeii?
Pompeii is located near modern day Naples, in the Bay of Naples. The region is called Campania which is in the south west of Italy.
- What is the relative location of milan?
- What is the relative location of rome?
- What was the absolute location on pompeii?
💉 Relative location of venice italy?
Venice, Italy is located in the northeastern part of Italy. It is located along the Adriatic Sea and is famous for its waterways where people travel around by boats instead of cars.
- What is the relative location of ancient rome?
- What is the relative location of florence italy?
- What is the relative location of venice italy?
1 other answer
pompeii is located near the bay of naples in Italy rome
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What is the relative location of pompeii?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the absolute and relative location of italy?
relative location of Italy is 40 degrees latitude and 12 degrees longitude
What is the absolute and relative location of rome?
what is the relative and absolute location of rome
Where is the location of pompeii in italy?
pompeii is 41 degrees north and 15 degrees east of the equator :)
What country is pompeii?
The ruins of the city Pompeii are in Italy near Naples.
What did pompeii eat?
Pompeii was a small town near Rome, towns do not eat anything.
What empire was pompeii?
Pompeii was not an empire. It was a Roman towns near Naples, in Italy.
What is pompeii volcano?
Mt. Vesuvious (a volcano) destroyed Pompeii.
What is the pompeii?
Pompeii is a town in Italy next to the volcano Mount Vesuvius which exploded and buried Pompeii in 4 - 5 metres of pumice, ash and cavities.
What are facts about pompeii?
- Here are some facts about the city of Pompeii. Pompeii was an ancient city in southern Italy . The remains of the settlement are located near to Naples . The city of Pompeii was built at the foot of the volcano, Mount Vesuvius . Pompeii predates Roman rule .
What continan is pompeii in?
Do you mean: what continent is Pompeii in?If this is so, then: Pompeii is in Italy, therefore it is in the European continent.8^D
What continent is pompeii at?
Pompeii is in Italy, which is on the European continent.
What country is pompeii in?
Pompeii is located near Naples, Italy.
What is in pompeii italy?
- Pompeii, Italian Pompei, preserved ancient Roman city in Campania , Italy, 14 miles (23 km) southeast of Naples , at the southeastern base of Mount Vesuvius . It was built on a spur formed by a prehistoric lava flow to the north of the mouth of the Sarnus (modern Sarno) River.
What is pompeii called now?
Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Torre Annunziata were collectively designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997. Pompeii supported between 10,000 and 20,000 inhabitants at the time of its destruction. The modern town (comune) of Pompei (pop.
What region is pompeii in?
Campania, south western Italy
What state is pompeii located?
In the Bay of Naples, Italy. IT's the region of Campania.
What town is pompeii in?
I don't think it's a town anymore - the city itself as well as its name got destroyed in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. I believe it is near Naples, Italy.
What volcano hit pompeii city?
Mt. Vesuvius was the volcano that destroyed Pompeii
What was pompeii italy like?
What is the relative location of the italian peninsula as well as the city of rome itself?
Italy is a peninsula in the centre the Mediterranean Sea, between the western and eastern basins of this sea. Rome lies of the cost Thyrrenian Sea (the western coast), in central Italy.
In what country is pompeii located?
it is located in western italy.
What are some artifacts from pompeii?
- Casts of volcano victims. Casts of volcano victims…
- Gladiator gear. Gladiator gear…
- Caligula statue. Caligula statue…
- Apollo statue. Apollo statue…
- Jewelry. Jewelry.
What are the coordinates of pompeii?
- Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.184479, -84.600639. Pompeii is a very small community in central Michigan, Gratiot County .
What are the hours of pompeii?
- Pompeii Scavi Opening Hours. Pompeii Scavi is open from 9:00 on weekdays (weekends from 8:30) and closes at 17:00 from November to March and 19:30 from April to October.
What buried the town of pompeii?
An eruption of the nearby volcano of Mount Vesuvius buried both Pompeii and Herculaneum.