Video answer: Cruising the italian riviera: florence to nice
Top best answers to the question «Is florence italy nice»
“The most beautiful city in the world!” We visited Florence for a day whilst staying in Rome… It was a great first experience of the city, we walked down to the centre, crossing the river and taking our time to explore!! The city has a great vibe to it, the people are lovely and so much more laid back than Rome.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is florence italy nice?» often ask the following questions:
💉 Are people in florence nice?
One of the things I love best about living in Florence is that it is a pretty small town. You can put together a good group of friends and become relatively well known, socially. It's also nice because the distances are small between towns in Italy and cities in Europe.
💉 Is there a train between florence italy and nice france?
- What companies run services between Nice, France and Florence, Italy? Trenitalia Intercity operates a train from Ventimiglia to Firenze Rifredi 4 times a week. Tickets cost €23 - €35 and the journey takes 5h 27m. Alternatively, FlixBus operates a vehicle from Nice to Florence 5 times a week.
💉 Is there a direct bus from nice to florence?
- Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Nice and arriving at Florence. Services depart four times a week, and operate Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The journey takes approximately 5h 45m. Is there a direct train between Nice and Florence? No, there is no direct train from Nice to Florence.
Video answer: Travel day - florence, italy to nice, france
We've handpicked 29 related questions for you, similar to «Is florence italy nice?» so you can surely find the answer!Is nice in france or italy?
Nice, seaport city, Mediterranean tourist centre, and capital of Alpes-Maritimes département, Provence–Alpes–Côte-d'Azur région, southeastern France. The city is located on the Baie (bay) des Anges, 20 miles (32 km) from the Italian border.Does florence italy have lyft?
We love almost everything about Florence, but one catch is that Uber and Lyft do not operate there. You also can't hail a cab from the street as one might in New York or San Francisco… You can also call a taxi service and have them pick you up wherever you are (try +39 055-4242 or +39 055-4390).How much parking florence italy?
How Much is Parking in Florence? In Florence garage parking will generally be more expensive than street parking. For garage parking, the cost is around 1.60-3 euro per hour and generally for an entire day it will cost no more than 20 euros. Overnight parking will be a bit cheaper and will cost 10-12 euro.How safe is florence italy?
Like most cities in Italy, Florence is a safe destination for travellers. You will feel safe walking the streets of this Renaissance capital at any time of day or night. There is hardly ever violent crime and very little property crime. However, there are occasional instances of pickpocketing and purse snatching.How to dial florence italy?
First, dial 011, the US exit code. Next, dial 39, Italy's country code. Then, dial the 2-4 digit area code. Finally, dial the 8-10 digit phone number.
Video answer: Things to do in florence, italy - travel guide & places to visit | triphunterIs catherine from florence italy?
Catherine was born in Florence to Lorenzo de' Medici, Duke of Urbino, and Madeleine de La Tour d'Auvergne. ...
|Catherine de' Medici|
|Regency||5 December 1560 – 17 August 1563|
|Monarch||Charles IX of France|
|Born||13 April 1519 Florence, Republic of Florence|
Is Florence safe at night?
- Generally, Florence is a very safe city. But as in all cities, let common sense prevail! One area to avoid at night that's near the station is the west side of the Mercato Centrale. During the day, no problem at all.
Video answer: Florence vacation travel guide | expediaIs florence italy wheelchair accessible?
Florence Disabled Access – Florence is a great city for disabled tourists to visit. The city has numerous things to see and do and is not nearly as spread out and hilly as Rome. Florence wheelchair accessible accommodation is cheaper than in Rome and Venice, and several of the attractions are free to disabled tourists.Is florence italy worth visiting?
For me, Florence is definitely worth visiting. It is a very interesting city with vibrant areas, delicious food and is a treasure trove for art lovers. Florence is also a perfect destination for a relaxing and romantic getaway.Is milan italy near florence?
Florence and Milan, two major Italian hubs, are well-connected by high-speed trains. Multiple trains make the 190-mile (305 km) trip throughout the day, a two-hour journey served by Italy's two major rail companies.
Video answer: South of france & italy (nice, cannes, monaco, florence, lake como) | europe travel vlogsWhat region is florence italy?
Florence is the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany and of the province of Florence.What's new in florence italy?
How can I watch the New Year's Eve in Florence?
- The evening will be broadcast on two different videos on the City of Florence's YouTube channel and on the local TV channel RTV38, while anyone moving about can follow the evening on radio by tuning in to Radio Bruno or Controradio. The Children's New Year's Eve is planned for 1:30pm on RTV38 and at 4pm on YouTube Città di Firenze.
What are the best day trips from Florence Italy?
- The Best Day Trips From Florence, Italy. Torre del Mangia – Next to the Palazzo Pubblico is the famous 503 steps tower that gives amazing views of the city from above. The tower was built between 1338-1348 and was built to be the same height has the Siena Cathedral to show that the church and state had equal power.
- The present city of Florence was established by Julius Caesar in 59 BC as a settlement for his veteran soldiers and was named originally Fluentia, owing to the fact that it was built between two rivers, which was later changed to Florentia ("flowering").
- Florence is located in the country of Italy. Florence is in the region of Tuscany. Florence is northwest of Rome and southwest of Venice. Florence is south of Bologna and west of Florence is the Mediterranean Sea.
Florence, Italy, offers art, architecture, food, wine, and romance… Packed into the cobblestone streets of the old city are some of the world's best museums, loads of restaurants offering delicious Tuscan food, and beautiful piazzas perfect for shopping and dining.Why live in florence italy?
- Unlike most cities in Italy, Florence is considered to be one of the safest places to live. This means that you can live anywhere in the city. There are numerous neighbourhoods to choose from if you want to live outside the city center.
November is a great time to travel to Italy, and especially to the big cities like Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, or Naples… With fewer tourists than during most other months, November is actually one of the best times of the year to experience the more authentic side of Italy.
Video answer: Vilim bugarin, cruise director, sailing the italian riviera: florence to niceWhere is nice in italy in december?
- Venice. The beautiful city of Venice is a wonderful place to visit during the winter months…
- Palermo & Sicily. Aerial view of Palermo…
- Rome. Rome in winter is a sight to behold…
- Turin. The northern city of Turin provides a gateway to the Alps, a heaven for skiers…
- The Amalfi Coast…
- Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Siena – One of the most beautiful small towns in Italy, with a wonderful historical town center. Lucca – a pretty town with a lovely center and the option to cycle along its medieval walls. Montalcino – wine town, perfect for wine lovers. Montepulciano – one of the prettiest villages in Tuscany and my personal favorite.How far is positano italy from florence italy?
- The driving distance from Florence italy to positano Italy is 524 km.
- Nice was part of the House of Savoy, which became the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia, which became part of Italy. So even though Nice never belonged to Italy, she did belong to a kingdom that became part of Italy (after she left).
The best way to get from Italy to Nice is to fly which takes 4h 16m and costs €30 - €190. Alternatively, you can train, which costs €40 - €75 and takes 9h 7m, you could also bus, which costs €30 - €45 and takes 10h 2m.How many miles from italy to nice france?
- Nice is located in southeast France, literally 15 miles to the Italian border. Yep – how’s that for long-haul?? When you are here on holidays, you absolutely must take some day trips from Nice to Italy for a completely unique experience! This post contains affiliate links.
How much does it cost to eat in Italy?
- Calculated from travelers like you While meal prices in Italy can vary, the average cost of food in Italy is €35 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Italy should cost around €14 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.