Top best answers to the question «How far is italy from greece by train»
Travel from Milan (Italy) to Athens (Greece) by train (1462km): schedule and information to the train connection. Compare fares and buy your ticket.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How far is italy from greece by train?» often ask the following questions:
💉 How far is the train station from the cruise port in civitavecchia?
Civitavecchia station is about a mile from the cruise port but there are plenty of taxis and a local bus available to take you there. The Civitavecchia Express service runs four daily journeys from 1 April to 1 November 2020. Two in the morning, bound for Rome and two in the afternoon bound for Civitavecchia.
💉 How long does it take to fly from italy to greece?
Flying time from Italy to Greece
The total flight duration from Italy to Greece is 1 hour, 36 minutes.
💉 How long is a train from spain to italy?
It takes approximately 4h 25m to get from Spain to Italy, including transfers. Where do I catch the Spain to Italy train from? Spain to Italy train services, operated by Renfe SNCF, depart from Madrid-Puerta De Atocha station.
💉 How long is a train ride from portugal to italy?
No, there is no direct train from Portugal to Italy. However, there are services departing from Santa Apolónia and arriving at Roma Termini via Hendaye, Massy Tgv, Chambery Challes Les Eaux and Torino Porta Susa. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 32h 6m.
💉 How long is the flight from italy to greece?
Rome (ROM) to Athens (ATH)Shortest Flight Duration 2 hours 0 mins
💉 How long is the train ride from germany to italy?
- Germany's Deutsche Bahn also connects Germany and Italy via train. ÖBB Nightjet trains leaving Munich connect with cities like Verona, Lake Garda , Milan , Florence and Venice . The journey can take as long as 12 hours, so bring comfortable clothes, a few snacks and a book.
💉 How long is the train ride from italy to france?
- No, there is no direct train from Italy to France. However, there are services departing from Roma Termini and arriving at Châtelet via Torino Porta Susa and Gare de Lyon. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 11h 18m. How far is it from Italy to France? The distance between Italy and France is 960 km.
💉 How long is the train ride from italy to switzerland?
Many of Trenitalia's Frecciargento AV trains make the daily journey between Milan and Zurich in just 3 hours and 35 minutes, traveling up to 155 miles per hour.
💉 How many hours from italy to austria by train?
The best way to get from Italy to Austria without a car is to train which takes 12h 53m and costs . How long does it take to get from Italy to Austria? It takes approximately 4h 26m to get from Italy to Austria, including transfers.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How far is italy from greece by train?» so you can surely find the answer!How much is a train from spain to italy?
The best way to get from Spain to Italy without a car is to train and bus which takes 19h 5m and costs €170 - €350.Is there a train from birmingham to italy?
- No, there is no direct train from Birmingham to Italy. However, there are services departing from Birmingham New Street and arriving at Principe Eugenio/Manzoni via London St Pancras Eurostar, Lyon Part Dieu, Torino Porta Susa and Termini.
Travel from Dublin (Ireland) to Rome (Italy) by train (1886km): schedule and information to the train connection. Compare fares and buy your ticket.Is there a train from madrid to italy?
- Operated by Renfe AVE, Renfe SNCF, Swiss Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS) and others, the Madrid to Italy train service departs from Madrid-Puerta De Atocha and arrives in Roma Termini . Typically six trains run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance. Explore all travel options Average train journey times
- The fastest train normally takes 29h 32m. Operated by Renfe Cercanias, Renfe Viajeros, Renfe SNCF and others, the Spain to Italy train service departs from Sol and arrives in Roma Termini . Typically six trains run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance. Explore all travel options
- Brindisi is the closest Italian port to Greece and is connected to Igoumenitsa, with up to 2 daily ferry routes. The ferry operators that serve these crossings for 2021 are Grimaldi Lines and European Seaways.